This is way too early. I have a blog, but I also know that having a blog doesnt make me a writer... I ramble.... I cant write …. at least not yet!
But it was very sweet of Spaceman spiff to think I have the potential
So Im just going to quietly follow the drill and be done with... and perhaps pass on the award to some bloggers who I think really CAN write. :)
Now for the usual tradition
# Link back the person who gave you the award.---- check!!
( P.S : Thankyou... Its a Really Nice Birthday Gift!)
# 7 Random things about you (This wasnt very easy, I swear)
- I sit still in my bed and smile .... every morning, at least for an hour. I cant start my day without that bit.
- Strings---- I have a huge crush on plucked instruments-- Acoustic Guitars- Flamenco, Baroque, Harp, Banjo- Oud, Kora, Sitar, Shamisen, Biwa, Ukelele, Balalaika...... the list never ends. Play me something really romantic on any of these, and Im yours........they have such an effect on me.
- Im anti-diamonds! I probably would say NO to any guy who might get down on his knee offering me a diamond ring .
- I love talking to myself and to my imaginary friends when Im in the loo. ( yeah, thats where I play out most of the conversations ---- the ones which I wish I were part of, the ones which I screwed up, the ones I wish would happen in real life........... I know what you're thinking now, but please keep it yourself :P)
- I shamelessly ogle at babies. One reason why I love Anne Geddes. She makes me wanna get all those babies in a box and keep 'em for myself.( Reminds me of how Spaceman Spiff and I would go to the 0- 3 year old section at every store, and end up smelling, kissing and “awww”ing at cute tiny lil striped baby socks, night pants and dresses, till the people around gave us “ the looks”)
- I love stationery- newly sharpened pencils, gel pens, rulers, erasers, sharpeners, notepads, calendar books, diaries, pen-holders, paper weights, scrap books................ you know what Im talking about.
- I collect Nat-Geo photographs. I used to have a white board in my hostel room.... with all these pictures pinned up. Now since I have no access to the magazines , I collect them online.
My favourite song: Very very very unfair question! But I dont wanna break rules here... so here's one song Im quite popular for.
My favourite dessert : Death by chocolate , Chocolate souffle, Molten chocolate cake, …. basically anything just chocolate would do! But the caramal pudding I had with AJ at Casa Piccola was orgasmic!
What pisses me off : I just cannot think of any!.....I'll let you all know when I have one!.
Biggest fear: A cage........... being a prisoner of my own mind................NO I take that back.......my biggest fear would be not being able to Love.
Best Feature: A friend who was once opening the car's door for me, looks down and holds sight of my ugly ass feet, makes a really sad expression..... and looks up to say it on my face. But ends up saying..
“ Wow... you have ( stammers.... and finally blurts out)…...you have really beautiful eyes”!!
So EYES it is! ( 'cause I still, clearly remember the look on his face)
Everyday attitude: To find awesomeness and happiness in every single thing around me
What is perfection: Perfect is never doing anything wrong - which means never doing anything at all. Perfect is boring!
Guilty pleasure: Cheese balls : I think Im addicted to it. I find it really hard to stop munching on them. I love everything about it--- The bland taste of the cheese, the crunchiness of the corn grits and even the stale smell of it :P
#Give the award away to 15 other bloggers--- Check
In random order
# Zeba- She's one blogger whose words have made way it into my small notebook .
# Just Kalpana- If I were a book publisher, I would sign a deal with her.. for a comic book series called “Stumped”
#Thomas theCat- I spent one whole night reading every single post in his blog. He's got a piquant sense of humour..........Im sure you'll like him.
#VnP- I think he's a really good writer, If only he blogged more often ( perhaps full-time writers need other pass-time activities)
#Toddler scribbles- That's no toddler-scribbling . Read her , and you'll know why
# Lilyferus- Im really really glad that I got to know her! She's a nut case and I just love her for all the brilliant madness that she is!
# Keep Smiling- He is just like the name of his blog.. .. all smiles!.. And an infectious one that too . He's got this amazing talent of spreading those smiles as well.
# Blue Lotus,Cloud Nine and Nirvana: Im new to their blogs....and now I regret I couldnt get to them earlier!.
# Hey you, Spaceman Spiff, Full-Adda Diddi.- uhhh...... errr...........hmm... There are no words that can describe you guys!.... Instead I'll give you all a bear hug!!
# Chocoholic, and Red handed :You've become like family now....:) I get worried if I dont get to read a new post of yours every week.